APEX Fellowship | Glenna Van Dyke

Glenna Van Dyke headshot

Majors: History and Education
Class Year: 2023
Organization: Wayne County Historical Society

As an intern for the Wayne County Historical Society, a small historical museum in Wooster, Ohio, I will be conducting permanent collections research and assisting in long term strategic planning.

Posted in Comments Enabled, Experiential Learning Showcase 2022 on November 16, 2022.

9 responses to “APEX Fellowship | Glenna Van Dyke”

1. Carly Eppler says:

I’m glad you were able to work in Wooster and continue to grow our relationships with the Wooster community as a whole. I am excited to see where your skills and knowledge base take you next!

2. Jenni Griffin says:

Thank you for sharing your experiences from this summer. I appreciate your insights into how this experience helped you develop your communication skills.

3. Glenna Van Dyke says:

Thank you Carly! I especially want to thank you for your continued support throughout the APEX fellowship process. You helped to make my experience possible!

4. Beth Watkins says:

An excellent presentation! The work with the Historical Society sounds very interesting and you clearly had a lot of different experiences as a part of your work. I would love to take a tour with you some day!

5. Ryan Ozar says:

Great presentation, Glenna! It was great to hear more about your work and what you learned!

6. Glenna Van Dyke says:

Hi Beth and Dr. Ozar,

Thank you both! I would invite you both to our open house on November 30th, you will find me at the log cabin 🙂

7. Sarah Sobeck says:

Very nice presentation Glenna! It sounds like a range of experiences and impact for the host organization.

8. Sam Boudreau says:

Wow, Glenna!

9. Katie Holt says:

This is wonderful, Glenna! You should be very proud of your collaboration with the Historical Society.