APEX Fellowship | Veda Massanari-Thatcher

Veda Massanari-Thatcher headshot

Major: Women’s, Gender, & Sexuality Studies, Philosophy
Class Year: 2023
Organization: Catherine Cobb Safe House

As an intern with Catherine Cobb Safe House of Adrian Michigan, I will be assisting in providing crisis intervention, resources, legal advocacy, and counseling to survivors of domestic violence.

Posted in Comments Enabled, Experiential Learning Showcase 2022 on November 16, 2022.

4 responses to “APEX Fellowship | Veda Massanari-Thatcher”

1. Jenni Griffin says:

It’s great to hear you talk about how impactful this experience was for you. I love how many different areas you were able to explore at your organization. What a great way to learn the work!

2. Carly Eppler says:

You did such meaningful and impactful work this summer! No doubt as you continue to pursue social work that this experience, your academic knowledge, and your applied skillset will serve you well!

3. Naoko Skala says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work!!! I truly appreciate how you contributed to the important organization.

4. Veda Massanari-Thatcher says:

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am so grateful for this opportunity and I am looking forward to taking everything I learned with me in my future career. I just got accepted into grad school for an MSW program, so I will be utilizing these skills in an academic space next year as well!