APEX Fellowship | Maud Bulman

Maud Bulman headshot

Major: Anthropology
Class Year: 2023
Organization: Trinity United Church of Christ

As an intern at Trinity United Church of Christ I will be analyzing the effectiveness and potential improvements of their outreach programs for the homeless and low-income population of Wooster.

Posted in Comments Enabled, Experiential Learning Showcase 2022 on November 16, 2022.

9 responses to “APEX Fellowship | Maud Bulman”

1. Jenni Griffin says:

Thanks for sharing your experience! I appreciate how you worked with Trinity and our staff in APEX to create your internship. Great job taking that initiative!

2. Beth Watkins says:

This is a great presentation– very clear and organized– and you clearly enjoyed your interactions with the various groups at the church. I’m impressed with the breadth of activities you did throughout the summer.

How would you advise an upcoming student about a similar internship? What tips would you give that student about planning, participation and other things you learned?

3. Maud Bulman says:

Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed my experience this summer and could not have done it without the support of APEX!

4. Maud Bulman says:

Thank you, Beth! I truly loved the ability to work with all of the different people that I did this summer.

My advice would be to share your thoughts with others! There were many times I was stuck on a problem or even where I thought I had everything perfectly, but then I would talk with someone else who was able to add something to my project. In addition to getting different perspectives for your work, you also are creating a network of people who you can rely upon!

5. Maud Bulman says:

My advice would be to share your thoughts with others! There were many times I was stuck on a problem or even where I thought I had everything perfectly, but then I would talk with someone else who was able to add something to my project. In addition to getting different perspectives for your work, you also are creating a network of people who you can rely upon

6. Brooke Krause says:

Thanks for your work this summer with Trinity, Maud! It was really nice to get to see you often this summer and hear about your passions and interests.

7. Cathy McConnell says:

Love the fact that you were able to share the video clip from the gathering this summer. Your presentation is very reflective and insightful – thanks for sharing.

8. Maud Bulman says:

Thank you, Dr. Krause! It was wonderful seeing you this summer and being able to reflect upon my work as it was unfolding.

9. Maud Bulman says:

Cathy, thank you both for your kind words now and endless support from this summer! I could not have done it without you.