APEX Fellowship | Kennedy Pope

Kennedy Pope headshot

Major: Psychology
Class Year: 2023
Organization: OneEighty

As an intern at OneEighty in Wooster, Ohio I will be assisting with outreach and research within the Community Relations and Clinical Departments.

Posted in Comments Enabled, Experiential Learning Showcase 2022 on November 16, 2022.

7 responses to “APEX Fellowship | Kennedy Pope”

1. Bryan K says:

Kennedy – Great presentation! You are engaged with very important and challenging work. I’ve so enjoyed learning about your experiences and how they are a part of your education and career path.

2. Carly Eppler says:

I’m glad you were able to make connections in the Wooster community – how beneficial this is to both us at the College and the Wooster community as a whole. It’s great to see how much you were able to take concrete steps toward your future career goals! I am looking forward to seeing what impacts you have in the future.

3. Sarah Sobeck says:

Thank you Kennedy – what an excellent experience and I appreciate your reflections on its impact on your future plans!
    What advise would you offer peers about opportunities to engage in work in the greater Wooster community?

4. Brooke Krause says:

Amazing work, Kennedy! Thank you for your good work and dedication to One-Eighty and the really important way they contribute to our community. It sounds like you were able to get a lot of direct, hands-on experience!

5. Emily Armour says:

Nice presentation; I really like seeing the photographs with you at the internship. I’m pleased to hear you found a good internship right here in Wooster. All good wishes with your future plans!

6. Clare Sigrist says:

Wonderful to hear all your thoughtful framings of your experience, Kennedy. It’s very exciting to learn what your CDCA allows you to do as well. I really appreciated how you highlighted the role of that extra soccer ball in bringing about human connection and loved your question, Who is deserving of support and care? Everyone. Absolutely. Great work.

7. Jenni Griffin says:

Thanks for sharing your experience. What a great opportunity to develop your skills and learn more about this field.