Scot Spirit Kits
Are you planning an event with Wooster alumni and friends in your area? Share your event details with us, and we’ll send you a Scot Spirit Kit to help bring the Fighting Scot spirit to your gathering. As a thank-you for showing pride in The College of Wooster and taking the time to host an event that brings the Wooster community together, we’ll send a Scot Spirit Kit at no cost to you!
- A Wooster pennant
- Your choice of three swag items to share with your guests:
- Cocktail napkins
- Wooster pins
- Drink koozies
- Blank nametags for attendees
- Sign-in sheet to track attendance
- Sharpies and pens
Host an Event:
Determine the date, time, location, and a good idea of the number of guests before requesting. Submit your event details a minimum of three weeks prior to your event for U.S. Domestic and ten weeks for international addresses. This will allow enough time for processing and shipment of your package.
Note: Requests for Scot Spirit Kits for Commencement must be made no later than Friday, May 5, 2023 in order to allow for processing and shipping.
- Define a goal – do you plan to simply gather to socialize or do you plan to network? Determining the goal will set the tone for the event.
- Determine your audience – who do you expect or want to attend? What might your audience want out of the event?
- Select a date and time, keeping in mind any holidays, school breaks, weather, and the type of event you are planning.
- Location/Venue – Select a location that individuals can easily travel to via various modes of transportation. Please keep ADA needs in mind when selecting the venue.
- Budget – Are you covering costs of the event? If there are fees for the gathering, keep costs low to encourage greater attendance.
- Solicit help from fellow alumni, alumni Regional Ambassadors, and friends to help organize and spread the word. The more the merrier!
Let us know who came to your event!
Following the event, send your guest list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to see photos from your event! Share them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #ScotsGather.
Any questions? Contact Makayla Smith, Assistant Director of Regional and Multicultural Engagement