You have paid your deposit to attend Wooster. What’s next?
- How can my student get accommodations for disabilities?
- What if my student has a food allergy?
- Where can my student seek care for illnesses?
- How can my student prepare for the mental, emotional, and social changes that come with transitioning to college?
- My student is very stressed! Can someone from the Care Team reach out?
- How do I send mail/packages to my student?
- What are the on-campus housing options?
- What are my student’s options for meal plans and dining options?
- Where should we stay overnight and eat when we visit Wooster?
- What fun campus events are happening at Wooster?
- Are there student clubs to join?
- Where can I see my student’s athletic team’s schedule?
- Where can I find the schedules for the arts, theatre, and concerts?
- What kinds of Areas of Study and academic programs does Wooster offer?
- Is Independent Study as intense as it seems?
- Where can I view the academic calendar?
- Where can my student find help with their resume and graduate school plans?
- What is the best computer for my Wooster student?
- Where can my student go if they have trouble with their email account?
- Where can my student go for help getting an internship?
- Where can I learn more about the Pathways programs?
- Can my student get funding for professional experiences such as an unpaid or underpaid internship?
- How can my student find a tutor or help to improve their academic skills?
- How can my student learn more about and create a plan to study abroad?
- Where can my student find help if they are struggling to decide on a major?
- My student took AP courses in high school, so how can we check if the scores were sent to Wooster?
- Where can my international student find support (cultural, academic, etc.)?
- Where can my student find a space to worship?
- Is Wooster’s student population diverse?
- Where can I shop online for Wooster gear?