Application Information for International Students
- Common Application
- Official Transcript
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Evaluation
- Official SAT/ACT and TOEFL/IELTS
Applicants applying for need-based financial aid should also submit the following forms. Forms may be uploaded to your Wooster portal or emailed.
- International Student Financial Aid Application (.pdf)
Note: Although international applicants may submit the CSS Profile, we prefer the ISFAA.
- International Certificate of Finances (.pdf)
For students applying Early Decision, please remember to submit the Early Decision Agreement Form.
Are you an international student? Wooster staff travel internationally – please look for our international interview opportunities! Not able to meet us on the road? While it is not a required part of the application, we encourage international students to register for a Skype interview online. Please note that Skype interviews are only available for international students in their final year of high school who are planning to attend in the Fall.
|Application Round||Deadline Date||Notification Date||Deposit Date|
|Early Decision I||November 1||November 15||December 1|
|Early Action||November 15||December 31||May 1|
|Early Decision II||January 15||February 1||February 15|
|Regular Decision||February 15||April 1||May 1|
- Submit all application materials under the same name.
- Upload your financial forms via the Wooster Portal or send them directly via email to Reon Sines-Sheaff.
- Answer all questions in the application. as leaving out information may reduce your chance of admission.
- All recommendations, transcripts, and official exam results should come directly from a teacher, school, or testing agency.
- All documents must be in English or in a home language with attached English translations.