The Presidential Search Committee invites you to participate in the search process. Our consultant from Storbeck Search, Susan VanGilder, and Trustee and Presidential Search Committee Chair Peter Sundman ’81, will be on campus to offer several listening sessions, April 18-19, 2022.
These sessions provide individuals from a variety of constituencies an opportunity to register views about future needs and priorities for the role of the next president. We will be facilitating listening sessions with our college stakeholder groups and collecting the survey data to understand our community’s insights, suggestions, and aspirations for The College of Wooster’s 13th president. Your input will inform the prospectus we develop to formally advertise the position later this summer.
Please attend the upcoming community listening sessions for the following groups. Please refer to your email with links for the following dates and locations listed below. NOTE: All listening sessions will be held in the Wilson Governance Room, located on the lower level of The Scot Center.
- Monday, April 18, 2022 | 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 | 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 18, 2022 | 9:00-9:45 a.m.
- Monday, April 18, 2022 | 3:00-3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 | 8:45-9:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 18, 2022 | 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 | 11:30-12:30 p.m.
Faculty, Staff, and Students Joint Session
If you are unable to attend your listening session above, please join us for this session open to all faculty, staff, and students.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 | 4:00-5:00 p.m. (*This is an open session for all faculty, staff, and students who are unable to attend any of the other sessions)
Please complete the online survey (link provided via email) with your thoughts on the distinctiveness of The College of Wooster, the opportunities on the horizon for the college, and the traits important to you in our next leader.
Please send your nominations for potential presidential candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in sharing your feedback and encouraging others in the Wooster community to do the same. Together, we will ensure a successful search and hire for The College of Wooster.