The College of Wooster has announced that it is moving toward a major renovation and transformation of the campus’s Lowry Center. The project will […]
Create a vibrant, welcoming and strongly-woven campus community which supports learning, thriving, wellness, and fun.
Community matters to our mission. We bring students together on a physical campus because the learning students do by making meaning together – in classrooms, dining halls, concert spaces, playing fields, and residences – is crucial to their growth as people and to the impact they will make in the world.
- Connect and build a strong and inclusive community
- Make the most of residential life; assure a residence-based “first community”
- Deepen opportunities for student engagement and leadership development, celebration and fun
- Invest in spaces that support connection and community-building, including Lowry Center
- Support student, staff, and faculty well-being and build a culture of health and wellness
- Ensure robust, integrated advising and mentoring
For education majors, experience working closely with students in the classroom is a crucial part of their education. When the teaching and learning environment […]
$1.6 million project just about doubled size of women's locker room, added all-gender locker room space
Priorities for Your Support
Renovation and Expansion of Lowry Center
This $35 million project will transform Lowry Center into a vibrant multi-use and multi-program student center that will serve as the hub – and the heart – of Wooster’s campus.
The Wooster Fund
Enhance support for every aspect of the student experience by investing in the “Campus Life” area of impact through The Wooster Fund.
For more information about investing in the Lowry Center project or to make a gift to The Wooster Fund, please contact the Office of Development at 330-263-2325 or email@example.com.