The Digital Studio spaces are currently operating by appointment and with limited occupancy and staffing. These spaces include the Editing Suite, the One-Button Studio for video creation, and the Sound Studio for audio creation.
We are pleased to be able to offer the following services in these appointment windows:
- Workspace for editing/producing digital media (two stations): Monday-Friday, 10:00-noon and 1:00-4:30
- The One-Button Studio: Monday-Friday, 10:00-noon and 1:00-4:30
- The Sound-Studio: Monday-Friday, 10:00-noon and 1:00-4:30
If you would like to use one of our spaces, please make an appointment using our Booking tool, or point your browser to tiny.cc/coreappointments.
Appointments should be made at least 16 hours in advance, and visitors will be required to check-in upon arrival. Walk-in service is available as long as the area is staffed; given our staff’s limited availability we cannot guarantee that Consultants will be in the space if there are no reservations.
The Digital Studio is a suite of media production rooms. The Digital Studio proper is the main space that you enter from the hallway. The Digital Studio’s editing suite and the Production Planning room are open during library hours. The DigS includes:
- Three dual-monitor iMacs for editing and production of digital media.
- Two single-monitor iMacs for the same (just with less screen real estate)
- An interactive touch projector with HDMI connectors and a USB cable for using the touch features of the white board to “drive” using your computers’ mouse functions.
- A full complement of software, including:
- The Adobe Creative Cloud
- Final Cut Pro
- Garage Band
Check out CoRE, which has even more information about the Studio as a whole.