We understand the important role you play in a student’s college search, and we hope to provide you with the resources you need to help them navigate the process. Stay updated on Wooster news and counselor events and help us learn more about you here.
New York Times columnist Ron Lieber praises Wooster for its exceptional combination of quality faculty, affordability, and undergraduate research in his book, The Price You Pay for College. Lieber devotes an entire chapter to answering How the College of Wooster Puts It All Together, highlighting Wooster’s up-front attitude in helping prospective students understand the financial package they will receive and the satisfaction students get from faculty mentorship.
Please encourage your students and families to explore Wooster through our various in-person and virtual opportunities.
If you would like to plan an individual visit to campus, please register for an individual counselor visit. If you are unable to find a time or date that works for your schedule, please contact Coordinator of Counselor Relations April Gamble. We would be happy to provide a one-night hotel stay in Wooster to support your travel planning.
Virtual Connections for Counselors
- Counselor-only, live virtual tours featuring two current Wooster students, with time for questions.
- See how we celebrated and showcased the innovative Independent Study (I.S.) senior thesis projects during the Virtual Senior Research Symposium 2021.
Learn More About Wooster
- Fast Facts on enrollment, faculty, tuition, student success, and more.
- Application process and timeline
- Test-optional policy
- Generous merit aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Global community of diverse and active students.
- Our custom Early Aid Estimator (EAE) helps high school seniors estimate their merit and financial aid package at Wooster. Available each year from August to December.
- Use our Interactive Map to contact an admissions counselor in a specific geographic area.
- Contact Reon Sines-Sheaff, Director of International Admissions, if you work with international students or students living abroad.
- ¿Hablas español? Aprende más sobre Wooster de un recién graduado hablando en español.
International Baccalaureate and Wooster
Wooster welcomes students who are involved with the IB curriculum, recognizing the rigor and richness of their high school experience.
Questions & Concerns
Please contact April Gamble, Coordinator of Counselor Relations, at 330-263-2201.