High School and Independent Counselors
847 College Ave.
Wooster, OH 44691
Information for prospective students and visitors
Please read more for updates about visit options, our application extension and unique virtual connections stemming from the COVID-19 outbreak.
We understand the important role you play in a student's college search, and we hope to provide you with the resources you need to help them navigate the process. Browse our website, register for a visit to campus or explore the information below to gain a better sense of Wooster.
Stay updated on Wooster news and counselor events and help us learn more about you here.
The Office of Admissions is taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our campus community and future students. We have suspended all campus visits through April 30. It’s our hope we can welcome you to campus starting May 1.
In the meantime, please encourage your students and families to participate in one of our virtual opportunities.
Please check back soon for distinct virtual programming for our counseling colleagues.
Learn More About Wooster
- Fast Facts on enrollment, faculty, tuition, student success and more.
- Application process and timeline
- Generous merit aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Global community of diverse and active students.
- 21 varsity sports and numerous club and intramural opportunities on campus.
- Our custom Early Aid Estimator (EAE) helps high school seniors estimate their merit and financial aid package at Wooster. Available each year from August to December.
- Use our Interactive Map to contact an admissions counselor in a specific geographic area.
- Contact Reon Sines-Shieff, Director of International Admissions, if you work with international students or students living abroad.
International Baccalaureate and Wooster
Wooster welcomes students who are involved with the IB curriculum, recognizing the rigor and richness of their high school experience.
Questions & Concerns
Please contact April Gamble, Coordinator of Counselor Relations, at 330-263-2201.